Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dublin-By the Liffey

If you cross the Ha'Penny Bridge and continue walking down Liffey St., you will see this statue in front of the wollens store. Only the thought of lugging more stuff home kept me out of this store-not that woolens are very useful to Floridians. Anyway, great statue-left double click on it to get a good view. I do think that the open bag should have knitting needles and a ball of yarn peeking out of it.
















Don't know anything about this ship, but I like the looks of it.
































In a country with such a reputation for "the drink", one wonders what the actual function of the Royal Liver Assurance might be???




















Here's Matt Talbot.








































Garda at work.



















I call this the glass can building. I like it and would like to go inside someday.



























Customs house.

































KG

No comments: