Saturday, July 25, 2009

Camden Market















I'll give you the pretty side of Camden Locks.


Here's under the bridge.























































And down to the locks.


















Just to the right of these locks are food stalls and part of the shops and stalls. I was not hungry, but I did get a plantain from the African food stall. There was all kinds of street food.

These eating scooters are on the other side of the street.





















Further down the road they are building a group of shops called the Stables.





















Apparently the mosaic mermaid has not found her place yet.






















I love the tiles in the Chalk Road Station.










Back at Euston Station, in the rain, I saw this statue to a Stevenson-maybe Robert Lewis??






















And here is a tube ad for Susan.














KG

No comments: