Thursday, July 12, 2007

Mykanos





Here's Mykanos.








I loved this little porch, then I discovered it belonged to a cat.








The town was full of tourists-5 cruise ships full, not to mention the ferries that are used to island hop. It's wonderful fun to wander around these charming little towns. However, as a resident of a tourist state, I am aware that there are times one would like the place to one's self. When I stuck my head into this little church and saw old women dressed in black and an old man in the coffin, it was time to back off. I did decide to take a picture of the coffin lid outside the church.





This house demonstrates how rainwater is collected. There is not an abundance of potable water, so collecting is a good idea.

















There is a beach in town.














No comments: